WigsNatural.com.They take your $$ but don't deliver!!

I would have to call this the ever classic "BAIT & SWITCH" Technique where an advertiser puts out the ad & when you respond in good faith & actually BUY the product, they send you something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I had ordered a "Sara, Magic Touch Wig" in what they advertised as BROWN. When I opened the package, I was shocked to discover the color was actually BLACK with red highlights, NOT what I ordered at all. I did not ask for a refund. All I asked for was store credit, which I think was very reasonable. I tried to call the phone # 1-805409-4391 & NO ONE ever answers & there's not even an answering machine so you can at least leave a msg. DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSNATURAL.COM NOCREDIT NOREFUND! 25.61WASTED! RIPOFF!

My email to them: I just received my "sara" wig today. [Magic Touch Collection]

I'm sorry but the color is much much darker than expected & I will not be able to wear it.

I would be happy with a store credit in exchange. I tried calling this # 1-805-409-4391 but received no answer.

I am ready to mail back the wig. Is there any procedures I must follow?

Their email back from "Jean" The sales are final. Besides, when you exchange for another wig, you need to pay the re-shipping fee, which is $9.62/wig. And you need to pay 30% re-stocking fee, which is $4.80. Plus the shipping fee you will spend to ship the wig back (you need to ship by Priority in a shipping box), it is almost $25.00.

The price of the wig is below the wholesale price. So it does not worth to exchange. When you buy a regular price wig, you can save some money by exchange. But for sales wigs, it does not make sense. Jean.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to WigsNatural. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about WigsNatural.
Filing a new complaint about