I would have to call this the ever classic "BAIT & SWITCH" Technique where an advertiser puts out the ad & when you respond in good faith & actually BUY the product, they send you something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I had ordered a "Sara, Magic Touch Wig" in what they advertised as BROWN. When I opened the package, I was shocked to discover the color was actually BLACK with red highlights, NOT what I ordered at all. I did not ask for a refund. All I asked for was store credit, which I think was very reasonable. I tried to call the phone # 1-805409-4391 & NO ONE ever answers & there's not even an answering machine so you can at least leave a msg. DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSNATURAL.COM NOCREDIT NOREFUND! 25.61WASTED! RIPOFF!
My email to them: I just received my "sara" wig today. [Magic Touch Collection]
I'm sorry but the color is much much darker than expected & I will not be able to wear it.
I would be happy with a store credit in exchange. I tried calling this # 1-805-409-4391 but received no answer.
I am ready to mail back the wig. Is there any procedures I must follow?
Their email back from "Jean" The sales are final. Besides, when you exchange for another wig, you need to pay the re-shipping fee, which is $9.62/wig. And you need to pay 30% re-stocking fee, which is $4.80. Plus the shipping fee you will spend to ship the wig back (you need to ship by Priority in a shipping box), it is almost $25.00.
The price of the wig is below the wholesale price. So it does not worth to exchange. When you buy a regular price wig, you can save some money by exchange. But for sales wigs, it does not make sense. Jean.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I buy Lays chips every week. I love them. But every bag has crushed chips when I reach the bottom of the bag. I am careful when storing them but..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."